Why Morning Exercise Works?
Mornings are like the worst thing for some of us. We always try to get a little bit more sleep despite the fact that we already had enough of it. This is nothing but escaping the obvious, or should I say a false attempt to escape the inevitable.
We should always try to wake up with a positive attitude. Morning exercise helps us to set that tone perfectly. Now morning exercise does not mean lifting heavy weights, doing very stressed workouts. It is not about that. It is about doing those simple things that will give you that initial boost required at the very beginning of the day. It is very important now a days, because of the daily life pressure that we experience each and every day, it is important to keep our body free from all the bad things.
Now it is not that easy to transfer yourself from being a sleepy head to an early bird. People not familiar with morning exercise should take things slowly. He/She is not going to fall in love with the concept overnight, it will take some time.
Reasons why Morning exercise works:-
1. Morning exercise makes one feel energized for the rest of the day. This is very important considering it sets the right kind of mindset at the very first stage of the day. This attitude also makes an impact on our work and that too a positive one.
2. Morning exercises boost our immunity. When we exercise in the morning, we increase the oxygen flow in our body and simultaneously we exhale all the toxic elements. So not only it does set the right mood, it also helps us to stay fit in every sense.
3. Morning exercise also helps us to have a proper sleep at night.
4. Morning exercise increases the level of blood circulation of your body. That is why it is important to opt for morning exercises. With a better blood circulation, it helps you to get rid of all kinds of diseases associated with lack of physical activities.
5. It also helps you to keep away from diabetes. If the patient is diagnosed with diabetes, he/she should start taking morning exercises very seriously. It has been noticed that with regular and consistent exercise the blood sugar level of one person might even come down to normal.
6. Morning exercise is a very good option if one needs to keep his/her weight in check.
7. It is also said to prevent dementia.
8. It keeps us focused to whatever job we have been assigned to perform.
9. It also does strengthen bones and joints. So for people with arthritis this is a must.
Some people might hate the idea of waking up so early and getting started with all the exercise. They will take some time to get into this routine and it is not going to show the results like in a day. The main key is to trust the workouts and routine. People participating in the morning exercise have to believe for real that it will work.
Another thing we should keep in mind that we should not start exercising from the word GO. We first need to get some carbohydrate in our systems. Glass of juice or an energy bar should be enough.
All in all, it is something that everybody can do it. It is never too late to start taking care of your own body. So if you have been ignoring this morning exercise thing from the beginning you might want to check again, because 40-45 minutes of extra sleep in the morning will not make any difference, but utilizing that time in morning exercises will definitely make a difference.